Lettings Fees Information
The asking rent does not include any lettings fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may apply:
- Tenancy Agency Fee - £395 inclusive of VAT per property (up to 2 people) plus £30 per person thereafter NON REFUNDABLE. Includes the drawing up of the Tenancy Agreement, reference collation and reporting, deposit registration fee and inventory check in.
- Tenancy Renewal fees £125 inclusive of VAT. This charge is for preparing and re registering the tenancy and Deposit Certificate agreement.
- Deposit amount, normally one and a half months rent, unless stated differently by the Landlord.
- Pets disclaimer fees / Additional pet deposit; P.O.A.
- Inventory check out: Reports vary depending on whether the property is furnished or unfurnished and on the size of the property. Fees charges are between £45 and £90 inclusive of VAT.
Hand delivered letter - £18 inclusive of VAT per letter
First overdue reminder – No charge
Second overdue reminder (after 7 days) - £36 inclusive of VAT
Notification of Immenent Issue of County Court Summons - £60 inclusive of VAT
Further Legal Charges – As stated in contract
Interest on arrears – As applicable in contract
Copy documents – 5p per sheet – postage – admin time where applicable
Returned cheque charge – £24 inclusive of VAT
Security Key cutting - £72 inclusive of VAT
Standard key cutting - £12 inclusive of VAT per key
Phone call by one of our staff - £4.20 inclusive of VAT
Duplicate Tenancy Agreement - £6 inclusive of VAT per copy
Unnecessary Maintenance call out or lock out - £54 inclusive of VAT per visit
All charges are inclusive of VAT at 20%
2nd September – Reviewing annually
All charges are relating to the property in result of damage, criminal damage and burglary are the responsibility of the tenant
Abbey Estates is a member of the redress scheme – 'Omudsman Service: Property.
Client Money Protection scheme
Abbey Estates is a member of 'UKALA Clients Money Protection Scheme.