Lettings Fees Information
The asking rent does not include any lettings fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may apply:
- Administration fees relating to reference collation and reporting; Inventory check in, drawing up of Tenancy Agreement, reference collation and reporting, deposit registration fee £325.00 plus VAT (£390.00) NON REFUNDABLE per property (up to 2 people) – plus £30.00 per person thereafter (£36.00)
- Renewal fees £125.00 plus VAT (£150.00) This charge is for preparing and re registering the tenancy and Deposit Certificate agreement.
- Deposit amount, normally one and a half months rent, unless stated differently by the Landlord.
- Pets disclaimer fees / Additional pet deposit; P.O.A.
- Inventory check out: Reports vary depending on whether the property is furnished or unfurnished and on the size of the property. Fees charges are between £30.00 and £90.00 inclusive of VAT.
Hand delivered letter - £15.00 Plus vat (£18.00) per letter
First overdue reminder – No charge
Second overdue reminder (after 7 days) - £30.00 Plus vat (£36.00)
Notification of Immenent Issue of County Court Summons - £50.00 Plus vat (£60.00)
Further Legal Charges – As stated in contract
Interest on arrears – As applicable in contract
Copy documents – 5p per sheet – postage – admin time where applicable
Returned cheque charge – £20.00 Plus vat (£24.00)
Security Key cutting - £60.00 Plus vat (£72.00)
Standard key cutting - £10.00 per key Plus vat (£12.00)
Phone call by one of our staff - £3.50 Plus vat (£4.20)
Duplicate Tenancy Agreement - £5.00 per copy Plus vat (£6.00)
Unnecessary Maintenance call out or lock out - £45.00 Plus vat (£54.00) per visit
All charges are inclusive of VAT at 20%
2nd September – Reviewing annually
All charges are relating to the property in result of damage, criminal damage and burglary are the responsibility of the tenant
Abbey Estates is a member of the redress scheme – 'Omudsman Service: Property.
Client Money Protection scheme
Abbey Estates is a member of 'UKALA Clients Money Protection Scheme.