Lettings Fees Information
The asking rent does not include any lettings fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the following fees may apply:
- Administration fees relating to reference collation and reporting; Inventory check in, drawing up of Tenancy Agreement, reference collation and reporting, deposit registration fee £395 plus VAT (£474) NON REFUNDABLE per property (up to 2 people) – plus £30 per person thereafter (£36)
- Renewal fees £125 plus VAT (£150) This charge is for preparing and re registering the tenancy and Deposit Certificate agreement.
- Deposit amount, normally one and a half months rent, unless stated differently by the Landlord.
- Pets disclaimer fees / Additional pet deposit; P.O.A.
- Inventory check out: Reports vary depending on whether the property is furnished or unfurnished and on the size of the property. Fees charges are between £30 and £90 inclusive of VAT.
Hand delivered letter - £15 Plus vat (£18) per letter
First overdue reminder – No charge
Second overdue reminder (after 7 days) - £30 Plus vat (£36)
Notification of Immenent Issue of County Court Summons - £50 Plus vat (£60)
Further Legal Charges – As stated in contract
Interest on arrears – As applicable in contract
Copy documents – 5p per sheet – postage – admin time where applicable
Returned cheque charge – £20 Plus vat (£24)
Security Key cutting - £60 Plus vat (£72)
Standard key cutting - £10 per key Plus vat (£12)
Phone call by one of our staff - £3.50 Plus vat (£4.20)
Duplicate Tenancy Agreement - £5 per copy Plus vat (£6)
Unnecessary Maintenance call out or lock out - £45 Plus vat (£54) per visit
All charges are inclusive of VAT at 20%
2nd September – Reviewing annually
All charges are relating to the property in result of damage, criminal damage and burglary are the responsibility of the tenant
Abbey Estates is a member of the redress scheme – 'Omudsman Service: Property.
Client Money Protection scheme
Abbey Estates is a member of 'UKALA Clients Money Protection Scheme.